4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 c. pizza sauce
3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
36-48 slices mini pepperoni
2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin, or coat it with nonstick spray.
2. Working one at a time, lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty 14 1⁄2-ounce can, cut out 3 rounds from the tortilla, pressing firmly and using a rocking motion to cut all the way through the tortilla. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
3. Press a tortilla round into each of the 12 prepared muffin cups, pressing down carefully to create a well in the center of each cup. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan, dividing it evenly, and top each pizza with 3 to 5 slices of mini pepperoni.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until both cheeses have melted.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired.