2 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. chopped parsley
1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
2/3 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. mini pepperoni
Marinara, warmed (for serving)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10” skillet with cooking spray or olive oil.
2. Whisk together butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
3. Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a thin rectangle. Brush each piece with butter mixture. Sprinkle lightly with mozzarella and pepperoni. Roll and pinch the dough together to seal, then tie the dough into knot.
4. Place stuffed knots in the skillet. Brush remaining butter mixture onto dough and sprinkle with more mozzarella and pepperoni.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm with warmed marinara.